Role : Senior Software Engineer (Contract) – Mobile Web Development Team
Location : Seattle, WA Local Only Needs
Duration : 12Months+
Skills : 8+ yrs strong experience in C#/.Net – Don’t Submit below experience profiles
Visa : USC Only
USC Copy is must for further process
Interview Mode : Skype and F2F only
Rate : $50-53/hour on C2C (No discussions)
Looking for a Senior C# / .Net Software Engineer that will help shape the future of how our customers use mobile technology to create an extraordinary travel experience. Our scrum development teams are cross functional and ship software on a regular basis. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, autonomous team environment. They will be passionate about building software the ‘right’ way and teaching that software craftsmanship mentality to others. Finally, they will enjoy the reward of delivering business value quickly while working with product owners to help craft their roadmaps in pieces that can be delivered in an incremental nature.
The ideal candidates will be strong across a variety of software development skills and situations. They will be experienced in high volume web sites and services. They will have excellent communication skills and use those skills to help a team become stronger. They will be brave enough to suggest improvements while being seen as a consummate team player. They are both patient and efficient. They are committed to agile delivery and XP programming practices. They approach software as a craft and are fluent in modern approaches that produce high quality code. Former coworkers would say that they would love the opportunity to work with these candidates in the future.
· Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
· Architect, design, and develop complex, end-to-end custom, software applications
· Critical: Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews
· Serve as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team by sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices
· Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization
· 8+ years C# development experience required building custom, high scale, n-tier applications
· Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme Programming techniques
· Expertise with modern design principles (SOA, SOLID, etc.)
· Expertise in Agile/Lean development methodologies
· Expertise coaching and mentoring developers
· Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with a variety of team members
ArimaaForce LLC., USA | India
Office : +1 (262)-891-0279 | Mobile : +1 (914)-920-6374
Gtalk & Skype – arimaa.revathi | Yahoo - firstname.lastname@example.org