Role : Sr. Web Services Developer/Software Development Engineer (Technical Lead)
Location : Seattle, WA – Local Needs - Nearby neighboring states
Duration : 12Months+
Visa : USC/GC/H1B
Visa copy and ID proof are must for further process.
Rate : $50-53/hour on C2C
Mode of Interview : Skype and F2F
Person needs to be a lead Technologist. Have skills in developing test scripts while developing code. Work in a paired programming environment. They are developing in an agile environment. Agile/Scrum Methodology. Must be very Americanized. Must be assertive and communicate effectively. Very passive in the way in which they answer the questions. but those who are more Americanized; very effective communicators as well as technologists. 2 developers working side-by-side developing code and test scripts to test their code. They have 2 week-Sprints where they develop the new software and then it goes live. This is an aggressive timeline. Proactive people. Also focus on candidates who have worked in start-up companies.
Senior Software Engineer to take part in driving the future of the customer facing website. Our scrum development teams are cross functional and ship software on a regular basis (anywhere from daily to every two weeks). A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced, autonomous team environment. They will be passionate about building software the right way and teaching that software craftsmanship mentality to others. Finally, they will enjoy the reward of delivering business value quickly while working with product owners to help craft their roadmaps in pieces that can be delivered in an incremental nature.
• Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
• Architect, design, and develop complex, end-to-end custom, software applications
• Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews • Serve as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team by sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices
• Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization
Develop test scripts while developing code. Will be doing paired programming with another developer. Following the Agile, Scrum Development Methodology.
• 8+ years C# development experience required building custom, high scale, n-tier applications
• Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme Programming techniques
• Expertise with modern design principles (SOA, SOLID, etc.)
• Expertise in Agile/Lean development methodologies
• Expertise coaching and mentoring developers
• Excellent communication
ArimaaForce LLC., USA | India
Office : +1 (262)-891-0279 | Mobile : +1 (914)-920-6374
Gtalk & Skype – arimaa.revathi | Yahoo - firstname.lastname@example.org